The T7V is a two-way studio monitor designed for vertical use in a nearfield application.
The T7V features a 7” woofer that provides bass extension down to 39 Hz, while the U-ART tweeter’s diaphragm provides pristine and extended high-frequency response up to 25 kHz – virtually unheard of in monitors in this price range. The U-ART tweeter is fitted to a precision waveguide with the same dispersion-control attributes as the High Frequency Propagation (HPS) waveguide used in ADAM Audio’s flagship S Series studio monitors. The waveguide’s highly uniform dispersion of high frequencies provides an incredibly wide sweet spot that frees you from being glued to a rigid mix position while working.
On the rear side of the T7V’s beveled cabinet, a rear-firing bass reflex port joins a sturdy metal backplate that’s home to the analog input connections. The U-ART tweeter is powered by a 20 W Class-D amp, while a 50 W Class-D amp serves the woofer. These new powerhouses yield an impressive maximum of 110 dB SPL per pair.
The wide frequency response, high dynamic range, excellent transient response, wide sweet spot and small footprints make the T7V perfectly suited for use in small control rooms for music production, video post-production and broadcast production – a great fit for the modest budgets that many facilities need to work with. The ADAM Sub8 subwoofer is the perfect match to complement the T7V to extend the capabilities of monitoring in the bottom end.
Benefits and Features
- UART tweeter allows longer operation with fewer signs of fatigue
- Direct, fast response in the high-range even with complex transients
- HPS waveguide from the S Series
- Makes dispersion more consistent and imaging more stable over a wider area
- Reduction of early reflections on the surfaces of, e.g. mixing consoles, desks, etc.
- Lightweight polypropylene construction of the woofer
- Excellent transient response even at high sound levels without breakup of the diaphragm
- High resolution of the stereo image
- Spacious rear-firing bass reflex port
- Bass reproduction with very low compression
- Linear frequency response of 39 Hz to 25 kHz
- Unbiased reproduction in a wide frequency band
- Maximum peak sound pressure per pair in 1 m ≥ 110 dB
- Powerful, compression-free sound reproduction even at very high sound levels
- DSP-powered crossover design
- Smooth frequency response without interferences between the drivers in the critical mid-range
- Simple room acoustic adjustments via high- and low-shelf filters
- Allows optimal adaptation to acoustically difficult listening environments or individual preferences
- Analog inputs over XLR and RCA
- Optimized for balanced and unbalanced line signals
- Acoustically optimized cabinet geometry
- Reduction of unwanted reflections on the cabinets
- Compact cabinet dimensions
Fits every desktop
® U-ART tweeter
® 7" woofer
® Inputs: XLR & RCA
® HPS Waveguide
® Amplifier Power: Tweeter 20 W [RMS], Woofer 50 W [RMS]
® Frequency Response: 39 Hz - 25 kHz
® Max. Peak SPL per Pair: 110 dB
® HF and LF Cut/Boost ± 2 dB
® Warranty: 5 years [2 year parts and labor warranty, plus an additional 3 years available with product registration]